1 CONNECTING ROD
Project and verification of main elements with FEM system.
High strength normalized welded steel construction.
The main motor with variable speed on each model.
Simple or double gear reduction.
Fast shaft with spiral milling cutter made from the shaft itself.
Gear reduction in oil bath.
The eccentric shaft, made in chrome-molibdenum steel, has the following options:
- Eccentric shaft fixed stroke length;
- Eccentric shaft variable stroke length, semi automatic or automatic;
- C-link with slow down speed of slide to the B.D.C;
Made in high strength normalized steel , adjustment of die space with brake-motor and mechanical display with decimal resolution 0,1mm.
Guiding system with 8 bronze giudes to get a perfect alignment of slide in each point of stroke length.
Low pressure adjustable cylinders to balance slide weight and clearances of parts working in alternate motion.
HYDRAULIC OVERLOAD SAFETY
All models are equipped with hydraulic overload safety.
Composed by gear oil pump and progressive oil distribution unit.
The plant is monitorized with oil level alarm and pressure oil alarm.
The plant is also studied with total recovery of lubricant.
Automation and control of press parameters with PLC and display of alarms on touch screen panel.
Parameters on display:
- Adjustment and visualization of press speed;
- Programmable piece counter and press life piece counter ;
- Die space adjustment;
- Manual or automatic stroke length adjustment ;
- Die protections;
- Alarms display;
- Semi autometic stroke length adjustment;
- Die space adjustment by brake-motor and mechanical display with decimal resolution;
- Variable speed motor;
- Hydraulic overload safety;
- Automatic adustment at T.D.C;
- Double work table;
- Automatic stroke length adustment;
- Air cushion;
- Link drive, slow down speed of slide near B.D.C ;
- Electronic cams;
- Thermal control;
- Power control;
- Bsafety barriers type 4;
- Antivibration feet;
- Assistance via internet;